Manufactured to order to customers specific size and configuration requirements, using the company's tried and tested sections in European Oak and durable hardwoods.
- Door sections match throughout the Synergy ranges for consistent look across projects.
- Top hung, bottom guided system on aluminium tracks.
- Door panels are 69mm thick, suitable for 28mm double glazed units.
- Door panels internally beaded with drained and ventilated glazing rebates.
- Flexible stacking configurations (to left, to right, or stacking both sides).
- Pass door option with multi point locking.
- Stainless Steel carriers, guides, hinges and bolts.
- Floor channel concealed by door panels when closed.
- 3000mm maximum panel height
- 2500mm maximum panel width.
- Equal door panel widths.
- Simple adjustments using patented Surelock TM adjustment mechanism.
- Trickle ventilation if required is concealed to external elevation.
- Fully Factory finished with high quality, microporous water based paints or stains.
. Samples, literature, and detail drawings are all available on request.
- Purpose made to any size, shape and configuration
- All profiles match throughout the Synergy range
- Side and top hung opening casement options on reflex, "easy clean" hinges
- Top swing, fully reversible casement option
- Multi-point locking to all casements with 2 position keeps and lockable push button handles
- Doors, both inward and outward opening, are supplied in pre-hung door sets with 3 adjustable hinges per leaf
- Multi-point locking to all doors
- Slave doors to pairs are held by concealed flush bolts
- Fixed casement (equal sightlines) or direct glazed configurations
- 69mm thick casements and doors are internally beaded,
- Can incorporate structural steelwork cloaking in matching timber and profiles
- All curtain walling is manufactured to order, to customers' specific size and configuration requirements
- Available in European Oak, durable hardwoods and treated softwood
- Primed only or full factory finish options using water based microporous stains and paints in a range of colours
- Synagia's curtain walling system has been independently tested and has achieved the CWCT severe weather rating
- Wide range of glazing options including lead, argon, triple glazing and solar control glass
- Glazing bar options include 25mm wide astragals with duplex spacers between panes
- Trickle ventilation, concealed to external elevation
- Choice of handle colour (chrome, gold, satin brass, white and black)
- Casement restrictors
- Fire escape windows
Please register on the site and click here to see our Design Data Sheets